Thursday, August 30, 2012

Anika's Odyssey

Well, the pirate game didn't work out. Sorry. So instead, we uploaded a classic that I'm sure you'll find entertaining.

   The name of the game is Anika's Odyssey, and it was designed by Trickysheep productions. I'm not a big gamer, but I can honestly say that this game grabbed and kept my attention. Not only did I find the game extremely fun, but I was also amazed at the beautiful artwork. The designers clearly put a lot of effort into making the game.

   Anika's Odyssey is a magical adventure deep into a lush and enchanted land. Break away from reality to enter a mystical world inspired by Aotearoa, New Zealand, as you meet the curious spirits and exotic creatures that inhabit this wondrous wilderness.

    Anika's Odyssey is an enchanting point-and-click adventure game, full of surprises and charm. Help Anika explore her colorful landscape as she journeys to reclaim her beloved friend.

   The game was nominated 3rd best adventure game in 2007.

   I hope you enjoy! (To play Anika's Odyssey, click on the picture below.)


No comments:

Post a Comment