Saturday, November 3, 2012

Review my book and win a FREE book!

It has been just over a month since my Bestselling short story/poem book came out, and I'm interested to hear what you guys thought of it. Please take a few moments to visit the link below and write me a review on Amazon.com. Everyone who writes me a review will be entered into a raffle to win a FREE copy of my upcoming novel, "The Everafter Chronicles." Be sure to leave me a message (either in the comment section below or on my Facebook page) letting me know that you wrote me a review. Deadline will be announced soon. REVIEW NOW!!!

   If you still have not read my book, you can pick it up for your Kindle from Amazon.com for just $3.49! Discover the book that made it to the Amazon.com Bestseller's list in FOUR different categories!

(Click the picture below to visit my book on Amazon.com)



Happy Readings,
Casey Sean Harmon
www.caseyseanharmon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment