Friday, January 4, 2013

YAY! We just reached 36 backers and $1,048.00 in pledges!


I am pleased to announce that we just passed our goal of $1,000.00 in pledges!

That means two things:

1) This event was successful! We reached our minimum goal, and now everyone will receive their prizes within the following few months.

2) This event still has 21 days to go until it ends! That means that people can still pledge, so please continue to help me get the word out! Let's see if we can reach $2,000.00 by the 26th!

I want to thank all of you for your support. All of your names will be displayed on my website, and one day when I am famous (knock on wood) you will be known as the people who helped me get started. :)

And last but not least, I would like to thank God. I hope that my life can be a testimony for others.


The Everafter Chronicles: Reign of the Night Creatures -- Kicktraq Mini



Blessings,
Casey Sean Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment