Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm giving two of my books away for free TODAY ONLY!

 
For TODAY ONLY (15 Feb) I will be giving away FREE copies of these books to anyone and everyone! They will be available through Kindle for free, OR you can send me a private message to CaseySeanHarmon@facebook.com and I'll attach the PDF documents for free; whichever way works best for you. All I ask is that you write me a review on Amazon.com and on Goodreads.
Get for free on Kindle:
The Earth is a Floating Sphere
The Thousand Year Voyage
Add/Review books on Goodreads:
The Earth is a Floating Sphere
The Thousand Year Voyage 
 
While you're at it, please add my upcoming novel to your "to read" list on Goodreads! Click here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17163477-reign-of-the-night-creatures
Available May 2013 from Tate Publishing!

As always, thank you for your continued support. Please feel free to share this giveaway with your friends!

Happy Readings,
Casey Sean Harmon
www.caseyseanharmon.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment