Sunday, March 3, 2013

Many Exciting Things Are Happening!!!

This past month has been very busy. My family and I made a PCS move from Hohenfels, Germany (where I was stationed for two years) back to the U.S. I will lay out the sequence of events that have occurred since our return in chronological order:

1. I bought a truck! What do you think?


2. I signed, packed and shipped the Kickstarter orders. You guys should receive your books any day now!


3. I sat down with my marketing representative and started planning a few last-minute book signings that I can conduct before I report to Benning for airbone school later in March. The first stop on the tour: Giagatt's Old Country Store! (I will keep everyone posted on additional stops.)



4. My book went live on Tate Publishing's website! You can order directly from them HERE, pre-order from Amazon Kindle HERE and from B&N NOOK HERE. The official release date is April 4th!!!



5. Between doing all of this, I am enjoying a month of leave with my Florida and Alabama families. My son, Liam, will be four months old tomorrow! Hard to believe how fast time is going by.


Happy Readings,
Casey Sean Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment